Friday, June 04, 2004

Thinking of thoughts

Nothing much happend today. Whole day was spent at home, almost the whole day. Morning woke up and had breakfast. Soon after, chatted with my VP. We talked awhile before she left me just like that. Kinda stunned and stumped. So i continued my day. Played some games, catch on some of the old games that i used to love and devote myself. Near the evening, i went for a swim. Water was not cold, it was kinda warm... Maybe the air caused the water to be warm. Hate swimming in warm water. Bathed and came back in time to catch another episode of The Simpsons. My favourite character: Homer Simpson. Looking how stupid and fat he is, why does he always have such good luck. Go check out the Simpsons family. A queer family that usually come out good. After that was more games and playing. I played until i discovered some bugs. Guess im too devoted to the game. After that, i chatted with my frens and while the night away.

Usually when i have nothing much to do, i will keep myself in deep thoughts. I will think of alot of things. My future, my dreams, my friends, my close friends, etc. Alot of things goes through my mind and gets processed. If i ever got the chance to blog all that goes through my head. I think i will fill up the server soon. Haha... Okie, that is too much. But i like thinking. Silently my mind will conjure alot of imagination and fantasy that will only live in there. Hopes and dreams will visualise only if i strife for them. Past memories and experiences make me wonder why i never experienced them earlier to prevent such a mistake. Thinking why friends react such a way during such situations, learning from their correct moves and mistakes. Sometimes its tiring to think so much. I respected once of my Chinese Language teacher (the only one i respect anyway...) when i was in secondary school. He told me, if you think more than you do, you will achieve great things.

Thinking is tiring...

No comments: