Friday, October 29, 2004

Fun-filled Day

Alot of things happened today. I do not think i can keep myself awake any longer... Woke up at dawn, it has been a long time since i have woken up this early. I have to go to the driving centre to attend my driving lesson. It is the 1st lesson of the day for the centre. Felt like it was really empty as the centre is usually bustling with people. Did my driving and booked more lessons when i ended it. I came home as it was still early, it is the late morning. I came home and i chatted with my ex-VP. We chatted awhile and i left home soon after. I went to meet up with my friends to celebrate my ex-Treasurer birthday. What a sad day for her, we actually wanted to go cycling. But it was raining. Real bad... So in the end, we went to this restaurant to have our lunch there. We bought cake for her and we ate at the place. It was full of fun and laughter. Took some photographs during the afternoon. It is definitely fun-filled. After the afternoon fun, i had to rush to a meeting. This meeting is rather important as i have to present what we have planned for the previous few months. I have confidence that i can head this committee and make the event a success. The meeting ended rather late because there were so many questions raised and lots of comments on each event. I had to answer them and give response to all of them. It was not a really good one as some of the lecturers and professors were really giving me a headache... After the meeting ended, we went to have dinner together. Dinner was simple and nothing much was chatted. After dinner, my committee member and i took the same bus home. We live like 10mins away from each other. On the bus trip, we chatted and laughed. Had a good time chatting with her. Before i alight from the bus, i gave her something to think about. I guess she is still stunned at the sentence.

Raining on your birthday. That is something that anyone who celebrate their birthday hate the most. Unless you are an pessimistic person, than raining on your birthday would not be any problems for you. You cannot do alot things outdoor. What a sad story for the birthday person. I think today we did our best to entertain her and keep the mood up. I can see that she look a little dejected that the weather did not go in her favour, but we did had a great time. I guess i can conclude one thing. As long as you have fun, it does not matter if it rains hail or have a hurricane around.

Happy Birthday hor...

No comments: