Wednesday, December 29, 2004

2 More Days...

Everyday at work, the boss will ask me to do things that are out of my project scope. Even out of my education scope. I shall briefly explain later. I woke up late in the morning and i had to rush everything. Well, not my first time so it was a rather 'calm' rush. I took everything and got everything done correctly. I arrived at the office on time. Man... What a close shave. I don't know what will happen if i arrive late to work one day. But i sure do not want to know it soon. So as usual, i had to read up and test the new software the company is implementing. The software had alot of problems. Even though it is a Microsoft product, it is still alot of unsolved problems. As an Administrator, i cannot do alot of things. There are alot of things that is said on the website which my partner and i tried and could never get it work. So i heck care and my partner also kind of heck care about it. We even had to sit through an 1 hr web broadcast lesson on how to use the useless software!! It is so boring, feels like im in the lecture theatre listening to the lecturer. Well... After lunch was better... Boss came up to me and told us to stop work on the software. He told us about the new table plan and ask us to deploy it at that momment. We had to squeeze in with four of the permanent staff. Boss say, so all six of us had nothing to say. Now we have to just accept our fate. It is a very tight squeeze... I even had to test two old computers. I guess the computers were as old as me. It was really a headache to test the computers as i had no experience in old computers. Do i look like i operate on old computers?? So i just carried those heavy PCs, set tem up and tested them. In the end, the newest of the old PCs are all spoilt. What a waste of time... Ended work soon after and got home to sleep as i was too tired.

Another year will be over soon after. A new year will step into our lives soon. Somethings we should plan is what will we accomplish next year? There are alot on my mind going now. One of them is completing my tertiary education and get my Diploma. After that, i will shave my head and serve the nation. During that time, i may miss out on a birthday or two, but i promise them... I will get them a big gift each to compensate my absence. A few months down the road and i will get my key to freedom. I do not know how big that event will be but i know it will be the biggest event i will ever hold in my life. After that, i will celebrate a festival that is celebrated not long ago. Hope i can have it like this year. Hope that every year would be like this year. And a few days more, it will be another year. Well... From what i summarise next year. I forsee that its a good year. Always a good year when you have just finished one. Now for a New Year's wish... I wish that my friends and family would be happy and healthy, everyone not to have financial problems and lastly... A year without disasters or mass deaths.

Happy New Year...

No comments: