Thursday, December 30, 2004

Can this be complained...

Boss just gave me a tantamount task. Ask me to plan the telephone wires and sockets for the company, out of the job scope again... He wanted two new lines and Boss Wife did not plan out nicely. So i have to take over. The telephone company workers are here and no plans is out. Have to think of a plan at the spot and quick. After 30mins, i draft a floor plan and let Boss take a look. He discuss with me and made some ammendments. Now i am holding the final draft of the telephone floor plan. I have to wait for my lunch to be bought back as i have to wait for the workers to come back from their lunch. Man... I have not eaten lunch and i have to wait for people that have eaten lunch, ready to do work. Hope that the worker comes before my lunch comes, so they will not disturb me.

No comments: