Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Eve of all Eves

Today was rather a tiring day for me. Tomorrow i predict will be a crazy day as Boss did not give me half-day!!! Tomorrow will also mark the end of my testing and the evaluation of the software i have been trying and testing. Lots of documentation to do too. I think i will give it to my partner to complete it while i finish up the documents that i need to ammend. It is alot and i hate to do it. Sometimes i do not understand... The Boss wants us to have things to do, but please give us something that will let us learn. Moving tables?? Drawing up floor plan?? Spring clean the entire office?? Today i even plan out the telephone wiring and the telephone points. Man... I do not think i am paid enough to do such chores. Even the part-timers do not do that much. The only thing i learn now is the new software. Even though the time given is short, but i still got the chance to learn something. I hope that tomorrow will be a better day. The last day of the year, hope everything will turn out fine.

This year is a year full of surprises... I got my ups and downs. It is because i did some things that caused me to have some things today. What i usually believe in is this theory, cause and effect. It is because of the club, i have made so many friends and found my organising skills back. It is because of friends from this club, i have enjoyed this year more than the previous one. It is because of my deciions that made me felt this way. I have felt like this and this sense of belonging last time. There was once i lost it and felt so homeless, so lonely. But now... I realise that i have found my second home. To me, having one home is never enough. To me, a home for family and a home for friends is what i need. To all my friends and family out there... Let us carry our hopes and happiness to the New Year and forget all the troubles we have for this year.

Time to Party...

No comments: