Friday, December 10, 2004

Final Three Days...

Time has come... It has finally come. My ITP nightmare is starting to begin... Time to prepare for the final stage of my life as a Polytechnic student. The company gave my Liason Officer(LO) a couple of things to note before i went start my ITP. For example... I have to work on certain saturdays. Maybe that will mean alternate saturdays. What the heck... I have to work on these saturdays... And they are really under paying me. Sometimes i do wonder, why do they call it internship? More like getting cheap labour to work in the company. It is another pair of hands but paying lesser. Well enough of that... Today was rather a simple day, nothing exciting was done. Morning i had the ITP briefing followed by a photo-taking session for the yearbook. Later i joined my juniors for lunch. We chatted and joked around. It was really enjoyable. After that, they went back to the club to clean the stuff and sort the things they used during camp. I did not stay as i want them to interact with the year 1s more. I met up with my ex-VP and we went shopping. I wanted to watch a movie as it was a long time ago since we watched one together. After movie, we went for more shopping. We kind of wasted so much time walking about stores that does not intrest her at all. In the end, we rested by having something to drink and a couple of snacks. Actually all i wanted was to dump some rubbish after our snack time, but something caught her eye. A jacket from Fox:Women. She tested one of them but shop ran out of her size. We went over to another shopping centre to look for the same item, but it was also out of stock. At the 2nd shop, they were playing a song; Blue - Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word. She could not get what she wanted so she sang along with the song!! After that, we went to a store and she bought a cute bag. It looks to me like a grocery shopping bag but to her another bag to put stuff. She paid for it and we went back home. I sent her home personally as she was not feeling well. After that, i went home and bought some instant noodles on the way home. Man, it was really good. I ate two packets while my brother ate one. Really spicy really delicious...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah!!! which brand of instant noodles?

waicheng