Thursday, January 06, 2005

1 More day...

Tomorrow will be the day where i will be submitting my log book to my supervisor. But currently my supervisor is a marketing head. So do i pass the book to her or to Boss Wife?? Dilemma dilemmas... Well... Today is not a fantastic day, just a little more excitment than usual. I met accidentally one of my ex-classmates. She is working at the same building as me, and i do not know it at all!! What a waste... My classmate working one floor down and i have not met him once yet. One month has passed and i hope to have lunch one day with him. Nothing much happened today. Boss did not give me any special jobs. But he told us to learn to install a new software and he is getting the neccessary soft/hardwares to get the program running. All i have to do is install, configure, train the staff and fine-tune it so in future they can settle any problems without us. My partner read up on the installation while i did up the configurations. By next week friday, this whole software should be up and running. The sofware will be given one month's grace. After one month, a quick review will be done on the program. If a good response is receive, it will be accepted forever. If not... We will strip the program and throw in a new one. By then... I hope it would be the former and not the latter.

Too tired to think of something to write here. I have been writing so much of my inner thoughts for all to enjoy. These thoughts range from stories to personal feeling on the event. I think as time goes by, i have enough to write a book. By that time, it will be my second source of income. Haha... Well, one of my sub-dreams will be a columnist for a local newspaper. That way, i can reach out to the mass target on my thoughts and feelings on the local situation. It would be nice if it happens, but that is not i will work for. I will work for my final dream. My dream will always push me to achieve greater heights. Mark my words, and mark them well. I will achieve what i want and nothing will bring me down.

Live, Dream, Enjoy...

No comments: