Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Interview Week: Day Two

Yesterday was the first day that i sat in to a corporate interview. The first was rather uneasy as i do not know the steps and the situation well. Boss Wife scripted the interview by me asking simple questions before she asking the major ones. The first one i kind of screwed up a little. Instead of asking three questions, i forgot about them and asked only two!! So during the conversation between Boss Wife and the interviewee, she popped the question i missed and gave me a stare that tells me im in trouble. When the second one came during the evening, it was like a stroll in the park. Though i was tired, but i had to pay attention to what the candidate said. I am one of the evaluators. Jokingly, Boss Wife told me that my evaluation stand at 20%. Wow... I wonder what will the candidates think when they get hired and learn that they are being evaluated by an intern that is not even a Diploma holder. Haha... Today the third one came and we had quite a nice chat. The session was pretty good. The candidate had deep knowledge of the products that we are selling. That kind of impressed me. He was an Indian National so his speech had an Indian accent. Moved was heard as 'moo-ed'. Leave was heard as 'lee'. Quite confusing... But nonetheless, he is still on top of the previous two. This evening i will meeting with the Ms Singapore finalist. A runner-up of the year 2001. First time ever to meet up with one of the most beautiful ladies on the island. Hope the session would be a good one. Even better... Boss Wife hire her. Haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lalala.. im juz nOt gonna do anyting abt changing ur link on my blog... hehs. im speaking nothing bUt the truth.. hahahah! =P newayz, the corporate interview tingy sounds cOOL... esp d part when u mentioned meeting wif a Miss S'pore finalist? wOoooo.. bet u muz B dROOLing! C... diz explains Y aLL the mORe i mUz keep dat link on my blog.. *griNz* -rOSe-