Friday, January 21, 2005

Poly 50: The Aftermath

Wednesday we had our inaugural annual event. The dreaded Poly 50, 50 rounds of 600m with 10 runners doing relays. My final year and i decided to join to make my life complete. When i arrive at the place, the adrenaline inside me pumps and i suddenly felt like i was ready. Ready for anything thrown at me. We did complete the event and had some good experiences too. This year we had more participants. I hope next year more participants will join in and represent the club. Even though my arms and shoulders hurt, my legs ache, i feel that the time spent there is worth it. A short period, but still a good short period of time. Now i realise the meaning of school and work. School is where the fun never stops. When you are doing projects or planning events, the fun factor is always there. Friends are always there to listen to you and enjoy time together. This is what i will never forget. My experiences in Poly life and my brothers i have made during my Scouting days. But time moves on, i will also move on. Nothing stops me. I think the next one i am going to enjoy would be the comradeship and companionship in the Army. I look forward to it and hope i make the best out of it.

No comments: