Monday, January 31, 2005

We Need A Medic!!

When i plug in the thermometer into the mouth, the temperature started to climb. I can see from the side of my eye that it is climbing real high. When i took it out, i was shocked... 39 degrees... Wow... Im hot!! No wonder the pains on the joints and the bloated stomach are tell-tale signs of sickness. But today was a full day of rest. I slept alot... The doctor gave me drugs to bring down the fever and also some mild painkillers to stop the pains. As the counter nurse gave me my MC, she gave me a look as if i do not need it at all... I do not know what to say but when i left the place, i just curse alittle on her. Bollocks!! Haha... I did not proceed home directly. I went to the supermarket to get some bread and vegetables for lunch. As soon as i went back home, it was a strict diet of bread, lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes. I admit i was not suppose to eat cheese, but i just could not help it when i opened the fridge. The mind says, 'No!! You can't eat that!!!' While the hand says, 'Just take a slice. It won't hurt much.' Lunch was pretty healthy and tasty, but drugs were pretty bad. Now i do not feel like sleeping even though the fever is still there.

I'm still alive...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care!!

Waicheng

Anonymous said...

die faster!!! hehe... =)

Anonymous said...

die faster!!! hehe... =)

Anonymous said...

die faster!!! hehe... =)

yAp