Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Lost Update Pt.2

I got too tired again... Everyday i am spending so much energy at the office and i come back home to rest. But it seems that i do not have enough everytime... Hmm... Can't wait for this to end and back to doing more important stuff. As this week is my deployment week for the software im testing, i have been reading page after page of installation manual on the microsoft web. It is very brain stressing... After reading all of it, i think i only absorbed 25% of it. The rest of the 75% is... Well... Dumped into the recycling bin! Haha... After work, i went to attend a meeting with my outside club. Another brain-wrenching event... Preparing for the AGM of the club and the year events of the club. When the meeting ended, i arrived home very very late. Bathed, prepare for work and went to bed early.

One month has passed and it went on pretty well. A lot of memorable stuff and alot of complaints too. But overall, looking at how the company treats me... I can see that they do care about the interns after all. Even though we are like cheap labour to them, i have learnt a few skills on intra-personal and office skills. Something that i have not learnt in school. As for the colleagues in the office, we have got closer and now we are able to joke and laugh. Sometimes we do shoot each other but i guess it is the bond that the past month i have experience that bonds us together. Now i begin to look at the brighter side of the office life and not always on the dark side of it. But i know something about myself that will motivate me for the rest of my life. I do not like to work much, but i like to see people working with me towards the same goal. If they are working towards the same goal as me, i would definitely put in more effort than what i am doing right now.

Working as one...

No comments: