Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Listen to the Wind

Woke up with a stiff neck this morning. What a pain... I did things slowly and with a pain. After some stretching, it did not hurt that much. Furthermore, it was raining. I carried my brolly and walked to the busstop. The rain was rather heavy and i had to slog my way from the busstop to the office. This time, i was early. So things was rather smooth for me. Like usual... My life in the office is split into two. Morning was to learn and evaluate the software. After lunch would be ad-hoc jobs for the company. Today special job was sales call... Man, i had to learn the ropes of a sales person and call each and every company on my list. It is a very tiring job. Repeat the same sentence over and over again. At the end of the day, i check how many i called. I totally called 250 companies?!?! What the hell?!?! That is the 1/4 of the target the actual sales person shud get in a week. I did it in a day... The Boss was rather impressed by me and he told me to go home and have a good rest.

If you had the patience, sit down where the wind blows and listen carefully to the wind. You will understand that listening to the wind is one of life's most relaxing thing. You cannot find much wind here in Singapore, but if you find a windy area. Take a break and let the wind blow onto your face. Listen to how the wind blows and tune your mind to the wind. After awhile, you will realise that you have forgetten all your worries and pains. Even a few minutes or a few seconds would help you feel better for the day.

Find windy place...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow power!!

waicheng