Sunday, March 20, 2005

Alter Ego

Would you wish to be someone you want to be in this current life? A simple example would be wanting to be a doctor when you are actually a fireman. Something like that... How i wish i had an alter ego. A person leading two lives. Sometimes it is one in day, one in night. Usually people that leads two very different lives are superheroes. But in reality, where are these superheroes? Never to be seen, never to be heard. There are also people that lead different lives and yet are called super villians. So in the end, they are the same kind of people, yet they are categorized differently. So within ourselves, do we lead different lives? I do... I did not realise this until a couple of months ago. When i regretted saying those words. My lifestyle changed, my habbits changed. Using the superheroes as an example, i have a normal life. One that everyone sees and hear about. I have another one that only a few knows about. One that i do not want many to know. This second life serves the purpose of making my normal life more stable. I geuss without this second life, i would explode. So do i categorzied as a superhero or a super villian?

No comments: