Monday, March 14, 2005

OT!! Again?!?!

Haizz... OT again... Why my partner so good... Kept taking leave and leaving me alone in the office clearing up all the odd jobs the company have. Now i know how it feels to handle two persons job as one. Throwing everything at me, expecting me to perform like i can take it easily. I think the boss must understand that i do have much time with the company so he take the chance to flood me with jobs. Damn... Kept doing things that stop me from completing my current tasks. It is like a cup with a dripping hole at the bottom. No matter how fast the drip is, it is always kept filled to the brim. Well... I am coping well currently. Maybe show a few signs that i am stressed out and overwhelmed. Maybe then he will think twice about assigning more tasks to me. Now i believe i have a new meaning to the word Office.

Office/School - A place where you escape from the stressful life you lead at the place you call home.

Powerful eh??

No comments: