Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Training@Avantus: Day Three

Arghz... Now is the programming part of the training. How i damn myself for not brushing up my VB.net skills before entering the course. How would i know it would be so VB intense... Now all i know is copy and paste the solution to the current project. Feel so useless and bored. Staring at all the codings on the screen does not help at all. Now is the self-declared break from all that code staring. It really tires me just to analyze codings. Suddenly felt very impressed at those programmers that code the programs. They are using extremely basic codes to code what we see as a programming language today. If i am to compare the pains i have now with the pains they are having at that time, i guess mine can't even be comparable to them. Now awaiting my colleague to finish up his part and explain to me everything from head to toe.

No comments: