Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The Weekends

After a long break, i realise that i have rested too much and fallen ill. I still can walk and run, jump and bounce. It is this tiny little inflamation in my throat. Causing me quite a difficult time when i swallow things. I also broke record for the biggest item spent. Well, not the biggest in terms of money state. I swiped my card for a $400 new phone and accessories. Well... Sometimes you just can't say no to an old friend. He charge so much lower than what i can get from the service provider. If i get the phone from the provider, i guess i would not be bring home all these accessories.

Realise that having a camera phone is just something extra. It is like a perk that you get to use but you do not need it. I like taking photos. If i were given a choice to venture into a new hobby, i would most definitely try out photograhpy. I like taking photos, just that the hobby is too expensive to maintain. Cameras, developing and the ever so expensive accessories. I hope one day i can be like those photograhers in National Geograhic Channel. Taking photos of the streets of Cairo, the wilderness of the Savanna and the lush greenery of Crystal Islands. Really love these wonderful settings...

Next target: Camera...

No comments: