Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Graduation Dinner 04/05

The weekends have been very fun for me. I attended my graduation dinner organized by my juniors. It was amazing... I enjoyed myself very much, taking photos and looking at all the beautiful ladies that night. The food was not bad, but the Chef is a little generous on the MSG or salt. Intake of water was the mid-result ending many of us heading to toilet breaks often. I took more than 100mb of photos and videos. Guess i maxed out my card's memory. I even took home a prize, so-called 'slo-cooker'. Haha... Guess i will be cooking in my room in the future. At the end of the dinner, more photo taking sessions. I accompanied my friends to send some a couple home. We met back together and went to watch a movie. After movie, we proceeded to Swensen's for ice cream and some food. The current President of the club and i shared the bill. The rest of the guys just paid the GST. Sat in the restaurant to talk and chat. By then, it was almost 5am. Everybody was extremely tired, except me. I was still hyper. Maybe its the mood i am in, or the friends that i have not met for such a long time. Either way, when i reach home that morning, i could not go to sleep immediately. Well... Nothing beats enjoying some of the greatest times of my life.

Next update would be about the club's chalet and the 5-day training with a rather new Microsoft product.

No comments: