Monday, April 11, 2005

Personality Test: Part 6

I suddenly realise that my personality test has the same chapters with the entire Star Wars story. Okie, that is way too misleading. But this is the last part of my personality test. It is such a abrupt ending but at least it is the end...

The way you Think/Reason: Concrete VS Abstract
------------------------------------------------------------
You are moderately concrete in your thinking. Your intellectual style is related to superior job performance when working with the public. One reason for this is that you often prefer dealing with people or things rather than ideas.

Sometimes i feel that letting this information on the net seems to invade into my personal privacy. But i seem to like it. It is for friends and acquitances to know me more. Let them know that such a angel is living inside a devil's skin. I think i type too much. I should start to think of what to type for my next entry. Maybe i should do some research on human psychology. Something that is so indepth but does not have the sciences to back it up. Maybe one day...

Change of Life...

No comments: