Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Personality Test: Final Cut

This is the final of the entire test. Realise that this one is not that good. Some parts i do not quite like it.

PART 2: OCCUPATIONAL PREFERENCE EVALUATION:

Social (S) people seem to satisfy their needs in teaching or helping situations. They are drawn more to seek close interpersonal relationships and are less apt to engage in intellectual of extensive physical activity. The S type generally likes to help, teach, and counsel people more than engage in mechanical or technical activity. The S type usually likes to be around other people, working in groups and sharing responsibilities. They are good communicators and are interested in how people get along, and like to help other people with their problems. They like nursing, or giving first aid and providing information. They generally avoid using machines, tools, or animals to achieve a goal. They see themselves as helpful, friendly, and trustworthy.

Okie... So i am a social person. I like to pass knowledge, maybe that is why i like to communicate with people. Yes, i like to work in groups. Pairs or single work is not my cup of tea. One person jobs with no one to support or encourage me, not my liking. I prefer to work in groups and have a knitting relationship with them. As for the nursing part... I think i hate to be a male nurse. Nurse school have babes and stuff but i just do not see myself as a nurse. First aider maybe, but definitely never a nurse. I like to help, i like to make friends and have trust in them. So that they can return the trust on me.

Story writer mood kicks in...

No comments: