Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Most Dangerous Place

Today was another busy day. I woke up early for a jog. Been sometime since i have jogged about in the morning. The morning activities in a weekday is very simple. Not much dog walking or children playing. It is just cars all leaving their homes for work. I came back with sweat and dirt, mostly from car exhaust. Think i go swimming next time. I bathed and prepared myself. Went to attend this training. Training on a business software. 5-day course to learn this software. Hope they give the software at the end of the training. After the training, i went on to another training. Which is a speech training. Something to boost my speaking skills. Learnt quite alot from there. A professional speaking master was the trainer and i paid a nominal fee for it. Always worth it when signing up courses organized by the Community Club. Lesson learnt and went back home. One of the participants volunteered to drive me home. He just live a few streets away. Well, got a free ride home and fast too. Haha...

Some people say that the most dangerous place is the safest place. This sentence is very stupid. According to my point of view, i think that in any nature or natural beings, the most dangerous place is between the mother and the child. Look at any animal species, all of the mothers are so protective of their children. A mother would sacrifice anything for the protection of their child. I think this is maternal instinct. There are some cases where the mother tortures the child and detest the child she have. I think that such cases the mother should be dragged out and given the worse corporate torment ever.

Mother and Child...

No comments: