Friday, April 22, 2005

Quote of the Month

Nothing much was done today. I went to visit my attachment company. They are still the same, slave drivers. But i went back to see my supervisor. Miss her torments she dealt out. Haha... I guess after all the torture she gave me, i kinda miss them. It makes me feel stress but i know i am contributing to the company. Right now i just rot at home and wonder what to do next. Boss even joked to give me an assignment, pay me to do some software testing. I didn't know why i just reject it. Maybe i just do not want to be involved in the company after all. Maybe... So what else can i do?? I just read books, magazines, net-ticles (online articles), and newspapers. Keep reading and reading... Maybe it may increase my knowledge... Maybe...

'Should I smile because we are friends or cry cause thats all we will ever be?'
Ricland Thrush, The Crown of Kings

I got this quote from an online book someone wrote. This knight loved a beautiful princess. He gave her everything, always there for her. A perfect man for the perfect woman, so as he thought... But that is not the twist of the story, the Lady did not like her. She just treat her like a friend. As the knight could not handle the truth, he was devasted. Using this weakness, evil forces gave him power to control whatever he wanted. Building on this hatred, his power increased. Before he gave his mind to madness, he said the above sentence. After that, evil thoughts and the dark side just overwhelm him. At his humble abode, he started his killing. Overnight, blood covered the entire area. No one was spared, no living thing was left standing. He has succumbed to the demon's way. That is where i left off. I think i will keep the quote in my mind for some time. Maybe it is just me... Maybe it is my determination... Maybe... Just maybe...

No comments: