Friday, April 08, 2005

Personality Test: Part 5

This is the one before the last. Just one more entry... I think this could be one of the best week entries i ever made.

Your Openness to Change: Practical VS Imaginative
------------------------------------------------------------
You are quite practical. You want just the facts - keep it plain and simple. You are practical, pragmatic and well grounded. You have no time for carelessness and impracticality. You prefer to keep your emotions to yourself, rather than exposing your feelings to the world. Life moves along much better for you when you can maintain a schedule and have routine in your life. Unexpected surprises and chaos are a major inconvenience to you. You tend to be conservative and are somewhat resistant to change. Others respect your ability to act properly in your everyday life.

Again the results hit right on the spot. I like people to throw the facts right in my face. I do not like them to add things to it and try to package it nicely to me. As for my emotions... Some people get to see it, some don't. Lucky for those who don't. Definitely like to schedule my life. I am a person that looks at the clock and treats it like a good friend. I am resistant to change. Like usual, i think traditional ways than new-age ways. If it is worth the change, i will take it and persuade myself to it. I do not understand what is act properly. Acting properly gains respect?? Kind of confused...

Next and final entry: The way you Think/Reason: Concrete VS Abstract

No comments: