Monday, April 04, 2005

Personality Test: Part 1

I actually done a personality test during the weekends. The website is a place for human psychology and skills test. So i signed up for an account. One of the test is to find out how is your personality and what kind of jobs would suit you the best. I will enter the details by sections and my personal comments to the results.

Your Social Boldness: Introverted VS Extraverted
------------------------------------------------------------
You are slightly extraverted. It's so nice to be you. You are comfortable being the center of attention, and you are just as comfortable sitting back and letting others take the spotlight. Your warm and friendly personality allows you to take a leadership role - that is, if you want it. In general, you do not mind public speaking, but sometimes you have to be in the proper frame of mind to feel at ease when making a presentation. When you believe in something, you do not hesitate to state your mind. People enjoy when you do this, because you have a cheerful way about you. At times, you seek thrills, and adventure, but a night home relaxing is just as fun for you.

I have to agree with it hands down. I just don't understand the 2nd sentence... So nice to be me?? Who would want to be me for a day? I do seek thrills. That is so true about me. I like the risk factor of certain things i do. Maybe that is why my parents do not care when i am around and shower me with lots of love when i am missed. A night home relaxing is fun but it must be RELAXING. If not, i think it would be just another waste of time.

Next Entry: Your Agreeableness: Candid VS Considerate

No comments: