Thursday, April 21, 2005

Remembrance of DBIT 1A/01(Yr 02/03)

Here have been outdated. I could not update as i am busy planning and enjoying my time at my last gathering with my poly classmates. Those are some of the best friends i have ever made. Even though we are seperated by class and study, when we gather together, it seems like all the seperation does not matter to us. We are still the same old classmates that were together during that year. It made me realise that classmates do not change. They stay the same. Some will be prettier, some will be more suave. But deep down, their personalities are still the same. I had my share of fun and laughter. A simple 3 day 2 nights stay with them makes me think i would want to stay this way forever. But nothing stays forever. The gals will move into the industry, the guys will serve the Nation. Nothing will ever be the same again. I believe that this would be the last time where we will have so much fun together. As we split into our seperate lifestyles, i wonder when will be our next gathering. I hope it is not to far away as i miss the days we spent laughing and enjoying ourselves.

I have decided to create something for this day. Day of Remembrance, left it here for all to read.

We were strangers, each of us. We did not knew each other then.
Loneliness pushed us to friendship, where we sail off as friends on a ship.
Regrets were never there, as we soon found treasure chests lying everywhere.
As the time to choose our dreams arrive, we were seperated to our own lives.
After three years as classmates and friends, nothing beats sailing together.
We wished that time would just stood still, so we can enjoy treaure hunting forever.


Dedicated to all my classmates. I believe that one day when we look back where we have sailed and all the treasure chests we found, it would be one of the day i look forward most to.

Day of Remembrance...

No comments: