Friday, May 13, 2005

Bottlenecked!!

Last few days been rather busy. Everyday fully packed and did not have much time to update here or do things i wanted to do. Below will be a little recap on things during my absence.

Thursday
Been out the whole day. Morning was surfing the net on some resources and learning how to do more management on cashflow. There is alot to learn on cashflow management. If we were to just earn money and be a good employee all our lives, i guess we are just living on the 'next paycheck' type of lifestyle. I decided that i will not live like that. I want freedom to learn what i want. Later in the afternoon, i joined my juniors to their preparation camp. It was Amazing Race in the city limits. In the end, i joined the gals and they brought me around shopping... But i knew what i was supposed to do. So its like pretty prepared. I left them around the evening time to send my dad off. He is going to London to catch a match by Liverpool. The irony here is, he will land at Manchester, take a stadium tour of Old Trafford and live in the city. The only time he will go Liverpool is on the match day and its a bus ride over. Irony right?? We bid him farewell while he is on his way to the customs. Hope he finds the business class lounge.

Friday
Woke up early in the morning to join my mum for work. Will be substituting my dad for the meantime. I cannot cover everything but at least there is an extra pair of hands. Most of my time are spent reading newspapers and doing up the computer system. The rest are spent doing checks on goods, picking up calls and doing invoices. In the evening, i went for a SCS meeting. It was a mix of leaders from each IT tertiary school. It was rather boring but seeing old friends there was pretty good. I like the ideas thrown out for the events that will be organised this year. The bad part is that i will not be part of it. No... Its not the bad part. It is the worse part...

Work and play...

No comments: