Thursday, May 19, 2005

Camp, New Friends and a Bad Ending

Totally stretched... From head to toe. The past two days have been spent helping out at my club's FO camp. The freshmen came to enjoy and i saw happy faces. There were sad faces but they soon changed to happy ones. The first day was not very tiring. I was a station master and a couple of friends. We went shopping before we went to our station. At the station, i used a marker pen to draw on their arms. They are to write their group name and the initials of the camp. It was pretty hectic at some point and i predicted that something will happen at the back. So when we are finished with our station, we moved to the last one to help out. It was a blessing that we went as the station was out of manpower. Do it a fast one and send them back to school for dinner. The next day was spent at Sentosa. I was there for more than 12hours. Now my parts of my body are in reds. Burnt and sore. But i had a great time. Even though the entire body was wrecked and the skin was burnt, the sensation was great. After that was something that i did not enjoy much. Something bad happened and i could not enjoy at the camp. In the end, i just slept through the night and prepared for the worse at home. I do not wish to say much about this. I know how to handle such emotions now. Already been through 20 years of my life, i am well aware on how i should behave. Now it just waits for time to pass...

No comments: