Monday, May 16, 2005

Rejection X 2!!

Another hectic day for me... Morning busy answering phone calls, preparing invoices and checking that orders are correct. Arghz... Almost gave a customer hell when he is so fussy about a few crates of beer. What more do you want me to do?? Taste every single bottle before i send it to u to confirm that they are fresh? With all the daily stuff, i still have to do up the new system for acceptance. So many things to do... But i overcomed everything and completed it all. Came home with mom and ate dinner. After that was packing of bags for the camp.

I actually rejected 2 person that wanted to apply for the position. The first one was because she was malay. She fitted every requirement i needed. But she was a malay. A christian malay. Too bad, cause our customers are 99% Chinese, they speak dialects and mandarin. How to communicate with them?? The other was introduced by a friend. My friend, shall not say who, told me she is willing to work. She needs the money. I do not ask for her contact, but waited for her to contact me. In the end, she let me wait for a couple of days and contacted me. Forgive her as i do not know her. She asked me lots of questions, silly questions. I asked questions and she did not gave me a satifactory answer. One of my most hated answer she gave me was, 'Eh... Your company cover transportation anot?? Do i need to entertain customers?' It is just a simple office job, did i mention anything about entertaining them?? Guess she is just another 'tai tai' in the making. Definitely will give my parents a hell of a time.

No comments: