Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A Few Hundred Years

What a hectic day i have today... At least i spend them wisely. Morning was nothing much, just a simple breakfast and a 90mins movie to go along. The perfect match for a lazy morning i would say. After that, i just sat in my room and watched anime for the next two hours. Bathed and prepared to meet the club members for a good round of LAN gaming. Arrived late and lost too. Had false information causing me to be blur... Nvm, next time i show them. Played three games in total. Sucked at the previous two but the last... I almost ruled them!! Haha... Played for like 15 rounds and i fragged some who started out way longer than me. A waste i could not stay long enough to grab top fragger. Haha... Left them midway, to join my ex-colleagues for movie. While having dinner at Cineleisure, i met up with an old friend. He was there for movie watching too. Too bad we are not watching the same movie. I caught up with my colleagues. Man... The new interns are giving my bosses and supervisor extreme headaches. Think about it... An intern installed a spyware to track the password of every user including the Administrator account?? My Boss was furious. I never saw him got angry before but when i heard the story, i believed that he is very scary when angered. People that do not show anger often, will explode at the worse momment. Just like me... Hehe... We watched 'XXX: The Next Level'. A good movie with lots of action, explosion, mod-cars, military vehicles, more mod-cars and a Fort Shelby Cobra!!! I think the movie just set the next level for action packed stuff.

Part of movie made me think that the African-American are taking over. In the movie, the hero, or anti-hero is a black person. His gang are black too. A few hundred years ago, black people or negros are considered last-class people. Not second class or even third class. Directly the last class. They are traded and treated as slaves. Till date, the whites and the blacks are not in good relations still. We are listening to music, sang by black people. Almost every sport we have or at the top is a black person. Celebrities and pop stars are moving towards the blacks. Even rappers like Xzibit, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube have made it to the big screen. I play a game that are featuring black people that fight like they do not care. Black people are modding cars that the whites just ride them. It all goes to show that black people are rising. They are no longer considered last class people. They are rising to first class, and fast. So who are helping them rising? Simple... The Media.

World Turning Black...

No comments: