Monday, May 02, 2005

Picking Up the Pieces

What a good day to waste at home. Maybe it is just the feeling of staying home and enjoying all the hardware i have in my home. Morning was playing games, all kinds of computer and console games. My parents say that i am spending too much time playing games and should be using it to do something more fruitful. The way i see it... I see it as investing into my knowledge bank on gaming and its ideology. I do see myself as a game programmer or a game designer in the future. By absorbing all this foreign talent, one day i dream to create a game that the Americans, Japanese and South Koreans will play it like it is their staple food. In the afternoon, i made some macroni with cheese and herbs. Did not eat much as soon after i went swimming. A hot day for a cool dip. So i went down to the pool, in the end... I got the hot day but not a cool dip. The water was warm. Damn... A few laps to and fro and i gave up. I guess my body temperature is heated up by the water and not by itself. In the evening i just laid back on my couch and watched tv. Quality tv... At least it entertained me for two hours. Than it all ended when my Dad and my Brother came back with a new kind of amazon fish. I had to prepare a tank, set up the filtration system, make sure the water is treated for chlorine and sodium, etc... After that was just simply dinner and a another good bath.

In between lunch and swimming, i chatted with a couple of friends who are online. A couple of them is like catching up. Updating each other on what has happened and what is going to happen. Realise that time really fly past without one knowing. One of the chat was a friend from Sarawak, she was asking me if i could help her get a place to stay in Singapore. She is coming over to Singapore to study at one of our Polytechnics. Well, she won't be residing near me as the Polytechnic is not near my place. I called a couple of people and requested some information to be sent over to me. Anyway, she is coming over to study and i have to help. Her dad is an owner of a corporation that deals will mobile sanitation. Simply, mobile toilets. Disgusting but a very good business. Doing that to support five kids, two degree holders, one diploma(soon), two others studying at the secondary school. Hope next time she get her diploma, she decides to recide here. That way, i may recruit her as a business partner. Rich people backing a small project... That way i just provide the brains and using somebody's money. Muahahaha...

More catching up...

No comments: