Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Gift

What an extremely boring day... Nothing was achieved today. Morning was spent watching anime. Old anime... I dug out my old VCDs and put them on the player to remind me of the times i spend watching them. Can't believe they are still in tip top condition. After that i went back to my room to play games. There was nothing much to do so i decided to do some research on the game itself. Had some amazing finds. After gaming, i exited the program and sat infront of my computer to chat with my friends. At the same do some maintenence work on my PC. I didn't realise there were so much crap in my computer disk. Dinner soon followed and i continue my gaming investment. Hehe... A little time was spent there as i soon decided to research more on project management. It seems that there are an estimated of 500K trainned professionals in that industry. Wow... And i am like one of the trainned but uncertified. Going to do more research tomorrow and see if i can get any leads to a certification.

No gift is too small to give, nor too simple to receive, if it is chosen with thoughtfulness and given with love.
Aesop Fables

Aesop Fables is a book of filled with children stories. It contains lots of entertaining yet valuable lessons for children to read and learn. One of the most familiar kind is the thirsty crow and the jug with half filled water. The crow put in stones so that the water will rise and blah blah blah... I'm sure most of us will know that story. The book contains lots of other stories. As a child, i loved that book. It taught me the virtues of life. The sentence above I have quoted is one that i will never forget. I still keep that in mind whenever a gift is given or received. But it depends on who is the receiver and giver.

Given with love...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What words... super, a magnificent idea

[url=http://www.graj24.pl/darmowe-gry_akcji.html]gry akcji[/url]
| [url=http://www.graj24.pl/darmowe-gry_dla_dziewczyn.html]gry dla dziewczyn[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at vamp-lord.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Cheers,
Peter

Anonymous said...

[url=http://casodex-bicalutamide.webs.com/]buying Bicalutamide
[/url] Bicamed
Bikalard
Androcal