Monday, May 30, 2005

Brothers Team VS. Sisters Team

Have not been updating recently... In another few days time, i might not be able to update le. This webby will start to grow cobwebs le. Just to let everyone know what is happening in the past few days... On friday, i slacked at home. Just enjoy my computer and the coolness of the swimming pool. The weekends was spend very fruitfully. I attended my friend's wedding. I as a guy, was the team leader of the Brothers Team. We did crazy things... The Sisters Team really made a fool of us. Shall not write all the embarassing things we did here. At the wedding dinner, the Brothers Team was the one that emerged the winner in the Team games. Too bad for the ladies, we have a phone card. Haha... Somethings just cannot use money to buy. Hehe... As for today, i went out the entire day. Was out at Orchard and an old lady came up to me. I was listening to my player so i could not hear what she said. She held a plastic bag with a bottle of cooking oil. She asked me to buy. I rejected and continue walking. Friends say i do not have heart for the lady. But i see it as i do not know what the bottle contains. It may look like oil, maybe its some flammable liquid and i may be fined heavily. Anyway, one message to my friends... If you complain i do not have heart for the lady, YOU SHOULD INTERRUPT AND PAY FOR THE OIL.

Simple as that...

No comments: