Thursday, May 05, 2005

Spectrum of Colors

Nothing much today. Another boring day again... Morning was up early to prepare breakfast and eat it. Sometimes cooking your own breakfast in the morning is so satisfying. But it seems that after cooking, eating and washing up, the feeling of going back to sleep again haunts you. I tried to keep awake by using my computer. Thanks to a good friend of mine, we played some games together while i send her the graduation dinner photos. She is very good at that game, out of three games, i won only one. Till date, i think i won like four out of 20 games? Haha... Time to study more on that and win more often. I logged off later to buy some light bulbs from the hardware store. Came back and fixed everything up. Did not bother to log on again as i decided to play a game using a new tactic. Testing how would the game flow. Not a bad experience, learn a couple of things. My brother came back in the evening, taught him some tricks for his exams tomorrow. Hope he score well to make my parents' happy. Dinner soon followed and i sat down to read up more about some universities courses. All of them say they are the best, but whom shall i believe?

It rained this afternoon and near the ending, the sun shone brightly. It was the evening sun then... I was playing my game that time. The wall that the sun shone had became multi-coloured!! It was pretty shocking at first but i soon realise that it is just the rainbow of colours. I looked at it for awhile and enjoyed it. I grabbed my phone to take a photo of it... But no matter how i try, the phone just cannot capture the colour. Guess only the human eye can see such colour. Lousy phone...

Rain + Sun = Rainbow...

No comments: