Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Interview with a Vampire

Have not been blogging for the past few days. I celebrated Mother's Day during the weekends. This year decided not to buy her something. I went to the market and bought a couple of lobsters and made bbq-ed cheese lobsters for her. I make a mastercard commercial out of these...

Lobsters... $48.
Cheese... $5
Herbs and spices... $15
The look of my mum with that lobster dish... Priceless...

Haha... Total rip off!! But the look on her face is really satisfying. I wasted 2 lobsters, the first had too much cheese and it was not well cooked. The next was overcooked and the cheese did not melt. But the last 2 lobsters was perfect. Man, it was good. We ate it with my family and i created another recipie! Hehe... Next time i bring the recipie to bbq party.

My dad gave me a task to contribute to the family business . He asked if any of my friends would like to work for us, females only. He want to unload some of the stress that my mum is handling so she would not work so hard. Should have done that a long time ago. So i went around and asked friends to spread the message. But they have to go through an interview. My interview. That is why the title. It is the title of one of my favourite movies by Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise. I will filter the candidates and see which i would hire. Any mistakes or unhappiness my parents have, i will be responsible. Well, talk about responsibility and committment. Furthermore, i have to do it before i enlist. A tough challenge. But i have confidence that i will conquer it.

Divide and Conquer!!!

No comments: