Friday, May 14, 2004

Can You Handle the Truth?

Today seem to pass very fast. As promised to myself, i woke up real late. Skipped breakfast and went school to get our ADD doorgift receipt. But before i went to my clubroom, i went over to our school's digital print shop. I saw our poster. The poster that my clubmate(maybe not yet, but soon...) designed. When i see it, im really impressed and in awe. Finally able to see something that is going to be present on that day. After that was picking up the receipt and went on to collect the doorgift. At the shopping centre, i ate my lunch. Went back to school soon after to continue the packaging of the doorgift. It is very nice and the 3 of us, VP and Logistics Head, packed all 150 pieces of it. But i realised something when we are about to finish. There are only 130 pieces. Im shocked, so we called the supplier and enquire about the missing 20 pieces. In the end, we just got a reason saying he will help us check it out. I packed our stuff into a box and prepared them to be sent over via car. I parted with VP and Logistics Head and went to a nearby shopping centre to rent a DVD. Bought my monthly gaming magazine and went home straight. Slept for awhile and woke up for dinner. Settled some administrative problems and went on to watch my movie.

The truth... Is the truth really that important? Does everybody say the truth all the time? Im sure everyone handles the truth differently. I always speak the truth. I don't like my friend to hear lies or hear what he/she wants to hear. It is alot better to hurt them now by telling them the truth than allowing them to find out for themselves. Some of my friends tell me to practice tact. That way, i make less enemies and more friends. If telling lies and hiding the truth can do that, do lawyers have multiple accounts in friendster to accomodate all their so-called 'friends'?? I belive in telling the truth. Hiding the truth can only make the situation better for awhile but hurt it in the long run. So please don't get hurt or get mistaken when i say the truth. Because sometimes, the truth really hurts.

Speaking the truth...

No comments: