Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Free & Easy

Morning had a slight shower. Hoping it would last long so i can sleep through the morning. In the end, the rain only lasted around 15mins. What a letdown... Drag myself out of bed and went to do my daily routine. Prepared for later outing. Wore a shirt that i wore only twice. Went out in late morning to school to retrieve a file. Got hold of it, and went on to continue my day. Met my sister and her childhood friend (piggy). Before meeting them, i ate at Bugis foodcourt. The lady overcharged me and the food sucks. I did not finish it. Had to made do with some of it and a can of drink. Met up soon after, we talked and catch up on things. They went for their attachment, a kind of test that puts the student on the actual line of work. Of course they have to be paid... Else how real can it be? Both of them were either complaining on how hard their work is or telling me what other odd job they are told to do. I just listened in and told them my comments. Piggy had to leave early as she had a birthday celebration with her brother. Her bro's birthday is today. We went across the road to get some apple strudel. She left early for home. It only leaves me and sis alone. We walked our way to another MRT station. Talked alot more as the last time we got together was really a long time ago. Just talk and walk. Maybe its just that we are just too compatible as brother and sister. She dropped off earlier than me on the train. Continued my journey home.

How far would i go for a friend? A simple question that can have infinite answers. It had to depend. If that friend is just an aquitance, that most probably i won't do much for him. The furthest i would do anything for a friend would definitely be my VP. We have so much in common together. That would be a lie if i told it infront of her. But i don't mind losing an arm for her. Eh... That is just too much. Maybe a lie or two would be the most. Why would i do so much for her?? Well, we are good friends. I know her inside out. Literally not physically, think the former not the latter. Another to add on the list would be my sister and brother. Both so close to me therefore i will do my best to help them. I don't mind donating my kidney to my brother or cutting up half of my liver for my sis. They are the people that makes my life entertained.

Far Further Furthest...

No comments: