Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Cest La Vie...

Woke up late as i slept late. Sleep on the same day as i wake up on the same day. Confusing but true. Ate something as i watched TV. Went for a bath as the weather is very hot. Prepared for outing as there is a briefing on a camp coming this June. Left home in the early afternoon. Reached school soon after. Went into my club room and its too late. The briefing is done. Everything is finished. Practically i just went there to pay the participant fee. I left with my clubmates(Main Comm). Went to our school bakery to get some snacks. The girls had some quarrel and i didn't knew what was happening. I think it must be trival matters. They were dressed casually. So i knew something was not right. My intuition was right. They went for a chalet without me... Either way, the organisers of the chalet either forgot about me or they did not want me to go. Since im not invited, might as well play along with their plot. Don't wish to crash bash a happy place eh... They waited for a person to pick them up. I know that person. So i left them to avoid rumours. Alone, i ate my lunch at Clementi. After lunch, i went back home. Continued my work on the proposal. Had to finish it ASAP. Watched some TV while snacking. Afterwards, i retreated to my room. Continue where i have left off in the fantasy world of a book.

Im not sure whether the words for my title is spelled correctly. It means thats life in french. In life, there is alot of surprises. That is why life is so exciting. Always so challenging. Never a dull momment. Am i talking in a way to comfort myself? Heck, sometimes these surprises are just too much for me. I may have a heart attack if there are too much. I can handle certain surprises, but some are too much for me to handle alone. I need to talk to somebody about this. Usually i would find a friend. But which one? 'You have so many friends. So which one is really one that you can trust and find whenever you need help?' This is what my 2nd ex told me when we are together. Hope she is fine now. I never thought of that situation before. Having a really good friend. I just concentrated on having as much friends as possible. I realised my mistake. A mistake that will affect my entire life from then on. I hate it if i treat a friend like a buddy, telling him/her everything and in the end, he/she is not the one. If only i can find one friend i can call buddy...

Mystery of Life...

No comments: