Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Freedom

The morning was really sunny and clear. I went for my FYP (Final Year Project) meeting and we settled on a project title and theme. We will be doing a Friendster kind of project except its more virtual. Know more about it when the time comes. Had lunch with them and continued with the meeting. After the meet, i went out with 3 of my groupmates. Didn't knew where to wander, so we went to Plaza Singapura to window shop. Since my sis (younger) is on attachment there. She is... ahem... Selling popcorn and drinks at the counter. Bought a drink and continued our wandering. Wandered around the area then left the girls to meet her. I met her at the station. Then we went over to a building to send flyers and record the address at the same time. After that, we walked our way to the Singapore River and we chatted there. We walked along the river and finally to i sent her to a place where her father picked her up. I went home alone soon after.

Being decent. Does that mean not being cheeky infront of girls? Or maybe not be touchy in a relationship. Decent can mean alot of thing in this human world. Decent guys does not exist in this world, proclaims my sister. All guys think of is sex even before he thinks of getting her to be his gal. I totally disagree with her. There are decent guys around. I mean just take a look at how some girls are wearing. They are showing more skin in the city area than those at the beach!! How can a guy not drool or even fantasize when he sees this? I can tell u, its natural. If a guy does not do that, either he is gay or he decides to go for a sex transplant.

I am decent... ;)

No comments: