Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Work work...

Today was one of the days that I hope it never would have taken place during my holidays. Having to help out at my father's place. A place of boredom, place of sadness and most probably... A place of suffering. Well... Not all is true, some of them are over exaggerated. The whole day was spent there. Don't want to write it here. Brings up bad memories... Went home with Mom & Dad at night. Real late.

Fate and destiny. What are those things? Those things, those two words that does not exist in my vocabulary. Words that i will never use except telling people that i dun believe in them. Blaming things that happen on fate and sweetening the situation by saying it is destiny is not my way. I belive in the cause and effect. If you don't study, you will fail. If you don't eat, you will feel hungry. If you don't work, you will have no money. It is that simple, what you do will definitely affect your future. It is not fate or destiny that 2 person are not meant to be together. It is the lack of trust and time that cause both person not being together.

F&D are lies...

No comments: