Friday, May 21, 2004

You Drive me Car-azy

I survived!! Finally... It all happened this morning. Went to the driving school to attend a practice session before i went for my Eval test. It was grueling but it pays off. I took the practice papers over and over again. I think i did each paper at least 3 times. Haha... Rested for 15mins before i went for the Eval. Went in, click click... Since both practice and Eval are PC based, it was rather fast. I finished my Eval in 15mins. Scored 80/80!! FULL MARKS!! So now i can apply for the test. But that will only take place on 8th june. A very long way from now. For celebration, i went over to Jurong Point for lunch. Bought tickets for evening movie. Ate a big plate of Chicken Chop with black pepper sauce. Delicious... Lingered around the shopping centre till the next lesson. Really tired... Almost fell asleep in the classroom. But thanks to the Instructor, he made the class lively and that helped in waking me up. After the lesson, i met up with my brother and we went for a movie. Rent a book before the movie. After the movie, we went for dinner. After dinner, we went to a store where my brother tried his luck on some miniature figurines. Not bad, he got what he wanted. We went home via bus soon after.

Really tired. Don't know what to blog for thoughts today. I think my mind's a blank now. Maybe after the weekends, i may have something new again.

Eyes wide shut...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sia la ak... didn't noe u got blog 1 sia... haha... me yap btw... come visit me at www.xanga.com/yaprulez...

my blogger website is still under construction... hehe...