Saturday, May 15, 2004

Final Preparation

One more day... One more day till the ADD. Went to school early to meet with a supplier of prizes that we bought from him. Talked alittle and he passed us all the receipts as that is the most important thing. Met back at our clubroom, discussed awhile what is happening. Continued the day by going for a haircut. Damn stylist... Took on so many customers... Had the longest haircut in my life, currently that is. Had to collect my blazer and pants at Raffles Place at 6pm. Ended the haircut at 4pm, so i bought a movie ticket to watch and brought in my lunch. The movie lasted 1hr 15mins. Not very good and not very bad eiter. Entire cinema was populated by 5 viewers including me. Movie ended, therefore its time to collect my stuff. Upon reaching the place, the person gave me my package and i tried it out. Very fitting, just as i wanted. Took the stuff and travelled home.

Totally prepared for the event tomorrow. Don't have much brainpower to think anyway.

Being fully prepared...

No comments: