Friday, August 27, 2004

Another Fruitful Day

Finished what i am suppose to do. Finally... As yesternite was movie nite, i slept very very early. So the next morning i had difficulty in waking up. But all it need was a mental push and up i went to continue my day. Reached school for lesson, man its been quite sometime since i reached the venue early. Thursdays are usually the same, lessons than lunch with my friend. This time more gossip... Would not want to say more, maybe later... Had a fruitful lunch with her. Maybe its the friendship we share and treasure. But i think that she is a good friend to have and lamest entertainer i will ever have. After lunch, we walked back to our area. We seperated when we reached. She left me for another friend. A closer friend. But i do not have any sad feelings or anything. I got my own things to do too. So i walked back to my lab to continue my project. Today completed one of the hardest and most tedious part of my FYP. Had a great deal of satisfaction. After completing that, i went on to do some other stuff. Started on something new. Maybe this will keep me busy for another week or so. Left the school with 2 teammates still doing the work assigned to them. Really appreciate their commitment to the project. I promise, when we have completed our project, i shall give them a treat.

Today i am going to address to something that i think everyone should have. Privacy. To some, privacy can be something intimate, something that they don't want people to know or see. Others think that privacy is being alone and not called for anything. For me, i think that privacy what everyone have but it depends on the limit they set. One privacy i think everyone have but seldom use is the freedom of choice. I have my own choice. I do not have to be forced to take a choice that i don't like. Each of us have a choices to make to make our lives. It is wrong to diss another person's choices. It is like dissing him/her privacy. Even between relationships, there are bound to be a privacy limit. I don't think no relationship would be so opened that they know each other's secret. That would be something written out of a love story and everyone knows that love stories does not happen in this world. Privacy, a small word that means so much. SO DON'T POKE AROUND ANYMORE!! Muahahaha...

Don't Touch Anything!!

1 comment:

smilez said...

LOL. funny eh.. lamest entertainer!! haha! thanks! =D