Monday, August 16, 2004

Exchange a few days??

Who would like to exchange a few days with me? Would give a million bucks to exchange a few days of R&R... Woke up feeling tired. The mind is willing but the flesh is weak. So i dragged my tired body to the bathroom to wash up. Set off soon after. Went school in a cheery mood. Started work soon after. Had breakfast later and continued to do work. Halfway, i left my group to do another project. Man, another boring project. So we slog it out and quicly cleared it. Went back to my group to continue my work. Had a very frustrating time. Could not pass the hurdle i met. Keep staying at the same point. Didn't know what to do. So i had to shut the com down and went home to rest my brain.

I think a few days of rest would perk me up. Im like always feeling so tired and lethargic. Not only that, i have more and more work piled up on me as each passing day. I can't seem to clear them as i move on. Maybe that is the way or that is the usual lifestyle of a typical Year3. Before you graduate, they force you with all kinds of things and make sure you die of suffocation. After that, they pump you with alot of information and stuff before letting you leave the institution offically. I mean... Is this how our poly grad must go through? It is like a tradition. Every poly student must pass it to be considered a graduate from poly. But one thing you will notice is that we are trained to be able to handle stress better than other people. We are being trained to get used to the outside world and understand the ups and downs of a office worker. It is here where we learn to do what we will be doing for the rest of our lives. Some of us may not agree with what i said, but no matter how you argue...We are trained to fit into the working world. This is our advantage over other people. Maybe one day i will reflect on this gruesome days and laugh at those 'O' level graudates for choosing poly as their higher learning.

Wanting to switch...

No comments: