Thursday, August 26, 2004

Yawnzzz...

Yeah... Today sure is boring... Chose the most boring elective that the school provided. Regrets? Definitely. All wednesdays will be boring for this semester. Finish the day with alot of things on hand to do. Lessons were done and over with. After that i had a compulsory briefing for my ITP (Internship Training Program). After that, i had to attend this student dialogue session where they question me and another person on why do we sign up to SP and not other Polys. Big issue, small and simple answer... Its near my home!! In the end, the whole room that consists of third year students, was only me and her. Funny thing was... They chose to ask us third year students where i have graudated from my secondary school two and a half years ago. Damn funny how SP works... Finished the dialouge session and i went over to the stationery shop to get my ammunition, i mean my pens as i'm running out of it. But the shop keeper said the manufacturer has no stock. Man, this sucks. So i have to depend on other pens again. Maybe one day i may get to use those sort of pens again. Strolled back home and got some R&R.

Less than 10 weeks more before we submit our FYP project. The stress level is rising every second. Even as im going to sleep, my mind is thinking of how to solve such problems. And when i got one, i quickly jot it down on a book. I would forgo sleep and rest for that idea to be written down and rather lose it and spend time thinking again. Sometimes i think too much and later i could not go to sleep. Not a very good way to pass my nights but this is how i operate when in pressure. Some of my friends will know that i don't show the stress out. My face always conceal what im thinking and what im suffering. A good thing or a bad thing... That is for you to find out and for me to know.

Hit by stress...

No comments: