Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Motivation Needed... Badly...

Late for lessons again... This time same as yesterday... Attendence taken at the end of lesson. Should have woken up at 8am, but a message shattered my dream. After shutting up the phone, i went back to sleep. A very bad mistake... In the end, woke up at 8.10am. ARGHZ!!! Rush rush rush... Arrived to class 15mins late. If that bus driver drove a tat faster... Maybe i would be 10mins late. Anyways, i continued my day. It was really boring. Feel so sleepy throughout the day. Almost fell asleep during lesson time. But held on to stay awake. After that was lunch. Had lunch with a friend from SCS. He came over to present and hold a roadshow for another event. One that i don't wish to be involved. Well... Since he came over, might as well play host and join him for lunch. Got him a cup of coke and talked about stuff. Told me how the his school operates and stuff. Had some laughs together too.After lunch, he headed to his destination to prepare for his roadshow while i went back for more lessons. Attended this lesson where we had no motivation to do our project. Sat there just to let time pass... Wonder what will happen to our project. Maybe that is the lifestyle of final year students. It eneded rather fruitless... But my teammates were like not giving a care. Maybe after sometime they will start to care. Went out of school to go for a haircut. Usually there would be a young girl, around my age, to wash my hair. She is very good at it. We even had common topics to converse. But today, it was a guy. I guess he is a trainee or a under-study. He washed my hair without much experience and had no courage to speak loudly. His voice sounded so timid. Maybe its his 1st day. But he is still good. Trained from a school, must be of some standard. My hair stylist came after the wash to fix up my messy hair. Same old style. She asked me whether i want to add colour to my head. I don't think i want to do it there. Its just so costly to get her to do it. Maybe i get my friend to help me. Wash, cut, rinse and style. End of haircut process. Proceeded back to school to attend a meeting. Even though i have stepped down, i still feel for the club. I guess there are some people still trying to add their influences in the club. Its a he. Just don't want him to take over from the MC. Maybe one day i should talk to them to get them to be more independent. Meeting ended rather late. So when we went back home, we had to squeeze our way into the public trains. But don't expect much from cheap transportation.

Man... If my project continues to be undone, nobody cares. I think im going to go crazy soon. I guess we have no motivation and we do not see a need to complete that project. One thing that i think is we need girls in our team. They are the menticulous gender and im sure the guys wont want them to get angry. Big mistake... Now our team are like lost sheeps. Wondering what to do and does not know what is happening. I think we shall get some people to do this project and some to concentrate more on other things. I may have to sacrifice here and there. Maybe less sleep and more work?? Its something i have to balance up.

I have decided to dedicate this to my club's current Welfare Officer. She today just got played out by the 'fake freshie'. Every year we have this happening to them. I knew of the trick so i decided not to get any of the contacts to call. In case im got hold of one of them. In the end... She is the lucky gal. Before they distribute, i was like thinking who will get played out. Didn't expect her to be the one. Hahaha....

Motivate me please...

1 comment:

smilez said...

duh.. -.- wei!! haaa peng.. so paiseh sia..