Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Same old boring day...

Today was no different form any other day. I spent it in school and nothing much happens as i did the usual, FYP and more FYP. One thing that differs from other days is i wrote another love letter. Written it in class and had it read to the entire class. Was not a very good one, but i expressed my feelings in words. Maybe my words are too difficult to understand. Maybe one day i may write a very good one and give it to the girl im in love with. When i declared its time to knock-off from school and go back to our normal lives, i realised i needed some stationery. So i hopped on a bus and went to the nearest Stationery shop. Must be some luck... I did not find my pens neither did i find my special erasers. But i would not give up, so i took another bus and went to another stationery shop. While on the bus, i met up with a friend. He was on his way to giving tuition at a nearby condominium. We chatted and talked about our diffculties and our fate. I alighted earlier than him. So i continued my hunt for stationery. Alas... I could not find my objective and i ended buying another kind of eraser to reload my erazer (there is a difference!!). Before leaving the building, i went to rent a movie as it has been some time i have seen a good movie. Went in grabbed one and left quickly. Title of the DVD; Big Fish. Yeah, i've seen it before, but its still a great movie. It is one movie that will accompany me through my life and i will remember it. One thing i will always carry with me after watching is that life is as beautiful as each person sees it. No two person sees a thing the same and will articulate totally the same. Some may belt out facts, boring and true. But some, some will weave stories and add magic to them to make them intresting. Whatever the ending is, the main message is get acrossed to the targeted audience.

Fact or Fiction...

2 comments:

smilez said...

o.0? write love letter for? o.0 eh~~

Anonymous said...

For a girl i once love... Why? jealous that it is not yours ar?