Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Sir!! Incoming Virus at 2 O'Clock!!

Man... Today was another day my com was attacked by viruses. Shouldn't have downloaded any artistic shows... Oopss... Spent the morning at home. A very bad diarrhea. Must be yesternite dinner or supper. Either way, it was unclean or my hands were unclean. Rested at home since i could not move my legs well. But my fingers were still alrite, so i excercised them by playing games on my PS2. Its been awhile since i spent some precious time with it. After some playing, i sat down, again, on my chair and my table. Started to think of ways to do my project. Thinking of ways to solve problems. Even without the screen and the codes, im able to visualise the problem and think of ways to solve it. Well... A 'Code Blueprint' is what i usually called it. When my ass got a little bit better, i went to school to join my teammates to continue our project. Improved on my work, but still a long way to go. Took some time off to have lunch. After that, it was all work and no play. Not even logging into e-Messenger. Work work... All the way till 6.45pm. Went home soon after.

My computer was under virus attack again. This time, my defence did not detect it as the old one crippled it and allow it to bypass my firewall!! Man, this infuriates me. In the end, i had to scan my computer countless times. Search for the virus and delete manually. I even had to restore my system. Did not like what i did. Its a little like operation to my computer. Hate doing that. Almost gave up and wanted to reformat my computer. That will be the worse of the worse to happen. Maybe one day i will do a total backup of my computer to another HDD. That way, my computer is save and my time can be spent on other things.

Damn you viruses...

No comments: