Thursday, August 12, 2004

Presentation Cleared

A big load have taken off my shoulders. Now feeling rather light and stressless, but it won't be long... Woke up earlier than usual as i could not sleep. Don't know why, maybe too nervous and anxious. Daily routine and stuff... Wore formal clothing again... Like going to Raffles Place to work. Arrived early for lesson, and as usual... The lecturer came late again. Always we waiting for him and not him waiting for us. Anyway, my teammates did not come at all. So i thought they skipped the lesson together. Damn them... Never gave me info to skip... After that, it was the usual lessons. One thing i learn is get close to lecturers to get build up relationship with them. But getting to know them will put oneself in dangerous postitions. I was nominated, with a gun pointing to my head, to be my module class representative. She kept enphasising that these people will get more General Points (GP). But max cap is 10. And she like give it freely every lesson, i think some of the noisy classes that pariticipated actively got like thousand over points. No matter what... Im still the unlucky one. As if i had not enough things to do on hand currently. Started on my project on the same module. Had some problems importing the data into the software. I almost killed my teammate as she forgot to close the other program before importing to the other software. Lunch came swiftly and go swiftly too. I met up with my teammates and we added some details into our presentation slides. Not long later... We went for our presentation. It was rather exciting. Not because this is the first time presenting but the first time presenting something that we did not do before. Totally new. No copycats. I think that is enough to elborate my point. Well... Everything works well and we did not have any major problems. After that, we seperated and i accompanied my ex-Treasurer to the club to take a look at things. Update ourselves on the happening of the club and also take some time off on the stress. Went home after settling on the stuff on hand.

The presentation was something that all of us are very nervous of. We did our best and we presented what we wanted the lecturers to know. Although at the end we got comments on our project, one thing that still pissed me off is the communications between my Supervisors. They are 2 sides of a coin. Although they are our Supp, they talk totally different things. Before the start of my presentation, one of them said not to put any diagrams in the presentation slides. After the entire presentation has ended, the other Supp asked us what happened to all the diagrams. We were like, '?!?!?!' Arghz... Both are good lecturers and both are helping us alot, but they do not seem to have the communication and the understanding of each other. As the leader of the group, im still kinda pissed at this point. 6 weeks have passed and they are still this way. Think the coming weeks, i shall only contact one of them. Don't know what they are trying to do to us...

Objective one met...

No comments: