Saturday, August 14, 2004

Phase II commence...

Team Member: Sir, we have completed and achieved good results for our phase I of the mission. What shall we do next, sir?

Team Leader (That's me!!): Well... Looking at how our objectives are met in our phase I, i believe we are able to start phase II. All hands on deck! We shall begin phase II now. Set a course to finish all the coding and designing. Full speed ahead. Let's finish before expected time.

Team Members: Aye Aye Sir!!

Nay... Nothing of such happened. Dun think it will happen ever. Haha... Wished it was that exciting. But i have started our 2nd phase of my FYP. It is time for nightmares to begin. Today i had 3 major events. Morning, noon and night. During the morning, i met up with my teammates and we continued our phase II. It is a looooooonnnng time since i touched programming. Needed sometime to get use to the pressure and stress. Especially the shortcuts and the rules of the language. Had to leave school as i had a driving lesson in the afternoon. Went there to drive round and round and left the school to the outside world. Boy, it was fun driving outside. But very dangerous. Good thing the instructor had a brake pad, else i do not know what castatrophic accidents will happen. After the end of the lesson, i headed back to school. Wanted to find my teammates but they could not be found. Alas, i went on and headed for club. Before going there, i went elsewhere to find a lady. This lady is very powerful, she is the Liason Officer for Student Clubs. Short, she is the Clubs' sub head. Wanted to ask her if im able to get CCA points for helpers and orgainsers of my event. But she wasn't there. Kinda dissapointed but still alright. Sat in the club and relaxed my mind of the stress and pressure. After that, i went to meet my friends at a train station. Boy... I waited and waited and waited. I waited for 90mins for 2 gals that i dun have any intrest in. For those that know me, they will know that i will wait till end of time if i arranged a date with a gal. But since these 2 gals are kinda close with me... I shall forgive them this time. Waited from daylight till night... So we went to my senior's 21st birthday party. Had some fun but wasn't as good as expected. Still think i have some gap with them. Don't want to elaborate more, too much is bad for my health.

Nothing much to say as it is very early (Look at the entry time). Maybe i will talk more on monday. When im well rested and fully charged.

Mission to success...

2 comments:

smilez said...

hey~~ i've updated my blog le.. peng..

woa so power late for 90 min!! lol.

Anyway, jia you for ur 2nd phrase of FYP. take care~
:)

yappy said...

all the best for ur FYP!!!