Monday, August 09, 2004

Happy Birthday SG!!

What a lazy morning i had. Woke up really late. Nothing much to rush so i did things rather slowly. Ate breakfast slowly, changed slowly and bathed slowly. All things done slowly. It is so relax to do things at my own pace. After that, i came back to prepare my presentation for my project. Did not have much concentration to do it. So i went for a swim. Man, the water is so damn cold. Put shivers down my spine. Swam and swam... Been long since i ever swim that much. A long bath was taken after that too. Played some games and totally forgotten about my preparations. But since did not do... Whatever la... Had dinner elsewhere as my uncle gave us a treat. Skipped the whole National Day Parade (NDP). After dinner is home sweet home.

A big congratulations to my country. My motherland. It is her 39th birthday and we are celebrating in style!! No more just simple display of stuff and such. But this time we had a sub event, the fireworks event or something. Attracted dozens of and dozens of crowds and people to see a 5 min fireworks display. Yes... 5 mins. I can see each of you reading this thinking, 'Haha... Stupid people.' Not to offend any of my friends that were there, but you should feel quite dumb to squeeze like crazy for a 5min fireworks display. No matter what... Still a very different celebration for the nation.

Onward and Forward...

1 comment:

smilez said...

Happy National Day!