Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Assignments, Projects & loads of stress...

Its monday again. Didnt like the day. Everything almost went wrong for me. Well not everything. Time passed rather slowly today, cept the time i was at home to relax abit. Boy do the sitcoms go really fast when enjoy them. Did my ECAD proj. Had more ideas on how to advance. Hope my partner knows what im doing. Actually, i dun even know whether am i able to finish. But what the heck, as long i try my best... Everything will turn out fine. My MMWD beginning to become a full picture. Hope i get it done soon so i can fight on for my SDT.

Last minute thing happens all the time in ICTclub. Prepare the year1s for their booth duty and they complain i told them too late. Haizz... They dun understand how stressful i really am. Able to play GB (an online game) everyday. Maybe i complain too much, they still kids rite... Have to remind myself... THEY ARE STILL KIDS!!! Hope they understand the feeling when they take over...

Eyes watering bad...

No comments: